Trout Smith's Heritage Carbon
Full flex, vintage IM6 feel. Very light in hand, with a flex into the cork. These rods are designed for the person looking for a graphite rod that is not fast, and has a full rod bend to enjoy each and every fish brought to hand. I've personally never been one to enjoy graphite rods, but I have to admit after spending a good amount of time fishing with these rods, I'm happy to say I own one of each. Step back, slow down, and enjoy fishing.
- 8'6" 3wt 4pc
- 8'6" 4wt 4pc
- 8'6" 5wt 4pc
- 10'6" 3/4wt 4pc
- 11'6" 3/4wt 4pc
Contact me or
visit my shop page if interested.
- Handcrafted by Shane Gray in Michigan
- Flor grade hand turned western grip
- Lemke up locking seat with burl insert
- Snake Brand ECO coated guides
- SIC stripping guide
- Hook keeper
- Copper color blanks
- Copper/gold thread wraps
- Alignment dots on each section
- Cotton rod bag and aluminum tube included
Want it custom? Different grip, seat, thread wraps? Contact me for a full custom build on this marvelous rod blank.